Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Former Alpine Base Manager(hinton)

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Vertical X: If you are looking to get in touch with Wade send me a PM and i'll shoot you his #.Worked with him on fires last summer for a few weeks.

Hey Plinko, I miss Hinton and those cute treeplanters, but not as much as the nice bug infested days sitting in the muskeg of Nothern B.C for hours on end, Oh dam those were the days.

SIGH Yes those were the days! There is something about Pink Mountain that gives a guy goosebumps! It must have been the big bread at May's Kitchen! lol

May's Kitchen, now there's a place I haven't been for a few years. I concur with the bread. First time I was in there with Dwight Hodgson he told me just to order the soup and I said but I was hungry. He said trust me so I did. Huge bowl of home made soup and the massive loaf of fresh home made bread. Like I said everything is big in Pink Mtn, especially the bugs.

SOB B)

May's Kitchen, now there's a place I haven't been for a few years. I concur with the bread. First time I was in there with Dwight Hodgson he told me just to order the soup and I said but I was hungry. He said trust me so I did. Huge bowl of home made soup and the massive loaf of fresh home made bread. Like I said everything is big in Pink Mtn, especially the bugs.

SOB B)

AMEN SOB! Don't forget weather days too!

**** I miss that bread!