Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Siesmic Activity?

Guest Angry Egg Driver

I've had a super busy 2005 and the remainder of the 2006 season looks like it is going to be crazy as well.I know Veritas will have 9 crews going so that will keep a lot of machines busy.Hopefully some more cold weather will come our way and keep us going into April. :up:

Nine Veritas crews!!! I guess good 'ole scumberger would have been okay if they had held on for another two years or so. Anyone heard how many crews Conquest is going to have out this winter? Since Explosives Limited shut down their crew board, I haven't had any idea who's doing what.

Thanks for the info, Angry Egg.

Eric's a long way from my favourite person, but he'd be in a position to know as well as Pascal or anyone else.

Conquest's problem has always been finding enough competent people and keeping their hands on enough rental gear to do the jobs efficently - Milt and Terry are great salesmen and keep the company pretty busy.