Unionize The Whole Damm Industry

hurler

UNIONIZE THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hurler,

Good one..... :up:

I feel better knowing that there are people out there that have all the answers!

Being as wise as you are maybe you should run as Yoda's replacement and rid the force of those fat boy cliquee groupie's. I can just picture all of the Wookies jumping and growning in excitment.

I vote for Hurler to lead the charge to defend the rights of those I have somehow offened with my oppresive commentary (post's for you slow folks).

Kudos to you for putting me in my place!

May the force be with you!

Good night next show begins at 12:00 (12:30 in Newfoundland.......and Labrador) or after the next rebuttal. :punk:

Oh please do! I'm on pins and needles.

V

post-1244-1137779380_thumb.jpg

Verm, Now I know you believe that all is well and that management treat employees with respect don't BS and are striaght forward during, before and after the employment term. Was that a contract-part time? ,Seasonal-contract?Seasonal full time ?part time,? full time?, seasonal full time? part time- full time seasonal base job? It's all so confusing! Hey, how about a list of terms and definitions.Of course I don't expected to be shafted for travel expenses either, will not travel at my own expense and certainly will not hang out in the hanger for free. :down:

Why, well because it's a friken job not a Fuching priveledge.

28 % of who voted so far indicates to me that there is a problem with the Know-it all managers of this industry.Of course you may choose to bury your head in the sand and just tell every body to shut and fly. :down: Do you think that CHL went union for no reason. :up: The problem unfortunately is systemic to the industry, employees are treated like shiit 'for the most part 'and disposed of easily when they speak up, only because there is a guy behind them with 500 hours who still thinks its a friken priveledge to fly your helicopter with his licence and make the operator rich!

Bullcrap I say.

Unionize the whole industry!!! B)

when your poll reaches approx 80% in favour, let us know.

If my memory serves me correct the association drive, had a poll and it was overwhelming in the support, but it failed miserably when put in place. I think the polls are so out of whack as you're only getting a small percentage actually making the effort to vote. Put it to the test and see how it goes. Call up the CAW and see if they'll represent a company or a group of companies and get those union cards out there. Its the only true way to know what the future holds.

when your poll reaches approx 80% in favour, let us know.

If my memory serves me correct the association drive, had a poll and it was overwhelming in the support, but it failed miserably when put in place. I think the polls are so out of whack as you're only getting a small percentage actually making the effort to vote. Put it to the test and see how it goes. Call up the CAW and see if they'll represent a company or a group of companies and get those union cards out there. Its the only true way to know what the future holds.

Well said J... ;)