Helicopter Helmets.

Guest CHEVY II

I''ve been using mine for the past 3 or so years and have had no problems. It could be a little quieter, but the overall package is good. The visor system is very nice and it''s also quite light. Good for longlining both with or without the door as it''s fairly low profile. I''d recommend the volume control and get good avionics. I skimped there and am constantly borrowing the engineers trust soldering gun.

plus they look nifty eh!

I''d get a good many pairs of ear plugs!!

Apparently their passive Noise Reduction is not even close to top notch, and in this industry, well...

I''d go for an ALPHA or Gentex, maybe slightly heavier, but definitively worth it, if you consider keeping your hearing for a little longer!

A word of caution against ANR though, Peltor and the swedish air force did a test with ANR in their SUPER-PUMA helicopters, and those wearing ear plugs actually got away better after 12 months, while those with ANR actually started to suffer from tinnitus and "dip". But there she blows...