Need School Names In Calgary

Ocean Paddler

80k$.........man, i'd have ifr, vfr, night rating, instructor rating, and 300 hours in the states

Seeing as how you didn't pay a dime for any of your training, you should be able to get those things on your own with the money you didn't use paying for you commercial license. :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Col, you do what you want.................and no, i did not pay for my training in canada. I have a FAA License too, and oh yes, it was free. 80k$.........man, i'd have ifr, vfr, night rating, instructor rating, and 300 hours in the states. It's ok, your young. You'll learn. Have fun training. :D

So, do tell Volition, where did you get your free training ?

Well, if you must know where i got my free training. The wonderful province of BC. Yep, i was on EI, and apply for commercial fixed wing, and they told me no, they can only give me commercial helicopter license...........so i said sure......hence why i could not choose my school. It had to be the closest one to Victoria. :punk: