Unions? An Example...

Perfect Track -------everything is somebody's interpretation........and you are entitled to yours by all means. I don't have a rep of being a "brown-noser", but more of a "loose cannon". I believe the appropriate phrase would be "dated" as in believing in ideas "long gone" and never to reappear again.

"Hot-linked" to Martha Stewart? Depending on "interpretation", the syntax you used could well prevent that from ever happening. Whichever "interpretation" you make on that one I should advise that I'm already "hot-linked" to one grandmother and don't have any desire to be "hot-linked' to another. Martha's "high maintenance" anyway, with monitoring bracelets around her ankle and with visits to Probation Officers included, I just don't have the space left for another "hot-link" in my "Day/Night Planner".

67 november ------"old" maybe......."ancient".......not a chance. Just because I was born and grew up when the air was clean and sex was dirty does not make me "ancient" ........... just "dated" ya see. "Wisedom" is a word that has never, ever been associated with me in any manner whatsoever. That other $50 word that you used is too big for me. Is that one of those "Merican' words that drops the "o" out of it and uses the shorthand version or is that one of those special big words from the land of Paul Bunyan?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was refering to the ancient ones as those who provided you with the volumes of wisedom you express in your abstract ways of providing those of us here with your responses :lol:

"Merican' words that drops the "o" out of it and uses the shorthand version"

that's why I ? my spelling (SP?)

and PT is still jealous

:up:

Just to stir the pot a little - I recently found out that, in France, your licence is issued by the pilot's union! now there's food for thought......

phil

Just to stir the pot a little - I recently found out that, in France, your licence is issued by the pilot's union! now there's food for thought...... That's how to regulate the numbers!

phil

Now I find I'm repeating myself - must be that single malt again! :)

Nuff said about unions and associations............ there stupid and they protect the lazy. Lets just all go to work and let it be done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there's a well thought out and intelligent remark. Top marks for spelling too.

yer just a kaka poo poo pee face! See..... I can rise to the level of maturity when it's required. :punk:

And please don't report me for slagging. It's my only form of entertainment right now since muh dog got runned over.