Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Enough Of Unions!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackmac, Always been awake. I've been waiting, and I just can't take it any longer.

I offer my services and time, what needs to be done.

Let me know and I will get at it.

I refuse to be a hypocrit. If I whine, well then I have to do all I can to change the situation!!!

that's mighty white of ya to jump in the ring and volunteer your services :up:

anybody else care to jump in with him, me being south of the border I don't feel I could be of any assistance :huh:

the PHPA might be of some assistance in offering some guidelines from thier experiences? :blink:

I'm sorry Blackmac, but you've called me an idiot sooo many times now it's permanantly etched in my mind and has affected my life in every way. I can no longer wake up and feel good about myself, which in turn, means I cannot feel good about anyone else. I need positive re-enforcement to move ahead in my hopefully wondeful life ahead. Cap offered me some positive re-enforcement by making me feel like a somebody, a somebody who could one day rule the masses below me.

Can I be a board member on the new resurected HEPAC? I promise I'll bring balance to any lopsided boys club that may permeat the association.