Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Found Tools

There I was at the local Greydog station and this shady guy says... wanna buy some tools. Sure I say, but man was I surprised when I opened the box to find a "Black Action Packin" men's magazine and a self written book of "hints and Tips" that would make the author of "KUMA SUTRA" blush.

Anyways I gave it back to the folks at Greydog and they assured me they would find its rightful owner. Good Luck Dude

Jiggler

There I was at the local Greydog station and this shady guy says... wanna buy some tools. Sure I say, but man was I surprised when I opened the box to find a "Black Action Packin" men's magazine and a self written book of "hints and Tips" that would make the author of "KUMA SUTRA" blush.

Anyways I gave it back to the folks at Greydog and they assured me they would find its rightful owner. Good Luck Dude

Jiggler

Ya, thats funny!! You obvisily do not know that $7000 worth of tools is worth allot more than $7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are things in that box that i may never replace, and the "book of Hints and Tips"......Well you ENGINEERS out there know you can't replace that!!!!

Whoever you are, I hpoe you never lose youre new flight helmet!

Ya, thats funny!! You obvisily do not know that $7000 worth of tools is worth allot more than $7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are things in that box that i may never replace, and the "book of Hints and Tips"......Well you ENGINEERS out there know you can't replace that!!!!

Whoever you are, I hpoe you never lose youre new flight helmet!

Sorry Man, just trying to lighten up an obviously serious situation.

I really do wish you the best of luck with those morons at G.H.

Jiggler

I would look into if you had any old shipping labels on your boxes. GH isn't infallable and could possibly have had a less than stellar crew send the box to an old address.

And do what I do in the future, show up at greyhound, ask if there is anything to pick up from "insert competion name" and sign someone elses name and make like the wind. :punk:

Hey Pinch, hope you get your tools back. (although from my past experience, it doesn't look good).

Your right. $7,000 worth of tools is alot more than $7000. Some of the stuff we collect and cherish is pretty much not replace-able.

Hope it turns out to the good for you.

drop me an email once in a while.

Chev