Stars

Mark_

Hey guys...I don't mean to intrude but I only speak up when I can't bite my tongue any longer...tonight something big and red flew over my place in Canmore... around 1000 AGL....way below mountain tops. How is this being navigated? Hats off to who ever was sitting in that office...dark, mountain terrain...wow.

Regards

Mark

Twin Kawasaki's ?? :D Like this...???

Kawasaki%20girls%201d_JPG.jpg

Last time I checked a BK has twin Lycoming LTS-101's :D ...although a good Kawasaki engine may be more reliable? and a BK isn't really known as a BIG aircraft.

Firehawk, git yer **** 67 ford off my real estate :P

I did get my night rating in '79 at Penticton, and I have been over Canmore at night many times, but that was a long time ago in an Orange aircraft.

407Driver,

Sorry for the tire marks on the lawn, the grass will grow back in the spring, The big problem is the front door is alot bigger then when you left it ,just as long as you don't mind crawling through the cab window of the truck to get in. :)

Thats good to hear you have'nt started that NVG heli-skiing pilot program yet over Canmore. :D oh, I better be careful I might open a can of worms with that comment. :shock:

Good to hear from you, be safe out there.

My mistake on the Kawasakis but credit to you, 407 for coming up with the picture in a very timely fashion...glad it wasn't you overhead tonight. Haven't heard them heading back YYC yet...hope all is well.

But Kawasaki does make the transmission and the airframe,( the tailboom is made in Germany).

The "C" comes with Arriel engines.

Twin Kawasaki's ?? :D Like this...???

Kawasaki%20girls%201d_JPG.jpg

Last time I checked a BK has twin Lycoming LTS-101's :D ...although a good Kawasaki engine may be more reliable? and a BK isn't really known as a BIG aircraft.

Firehawk, git yer **** 67 ford off my real estate :P

I did get my night rating in '79 at Penticton, and I have been over Canmore at night many times, but that was a long time ago in an Orange aircraft.

Boy I wouldn't mind flying on of those Kawasakis but it would probably kill me at my age. I don't know if I could auto with them. HEHEHEHEEHEH

Fly Safe buddy.