Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

New School?

STR8UP

I think that Premier Helicopters is worthy of the name.. Yes, his G4 is pristine.. and it DOES have the required instruments! The atmosphere is friendly, with coffee on all the time, but the environment becomes what is required for the proper training as well. Go to his school prepared to become a pilot, not just to earn a license.

PS.. I hear his fixed wing operation is pretty tight, as well..

-WW.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ENOUGH about your self ROB !!! I wonder who are you trying to convince us or yourself !!!!!!! If your school is soooooo great then your students will speak for you with their preformance in the industry. Why don't you try putting an ad in VERTICAL and let this topic go!!!!!

Well good luck to you, sounds like you know it all already. Don't know to many places where the coffee isn't on all the time. any one who goes to flight school just to get a lic. shouldn't go to any school. Maybe you should go to some of the other flight schools like maybe Great Slave they also have the coffee on and teach you to be a pilot in a 206.

...I might go to GSH, not for the coffee. Theyre right, coffee is on all the time pretty much everywhere. I dont care how well set up it is now, there are always kinks to be worked out inany buisness, give them a bit of time to earn a reputation (have they lisenced anyone yet, if so is that person in a job yet etc.)

Cole B)