New School?

STR8UP

Fair enough, I donno what made me so paranoid, might be that half this thread is made of people with only 1 or 2 posts on the site.

Rob is aactually on my "A" list of instructors I would like to fly with, along with many others, Im hitting up a road trip in the fall heading both east and west to various schools. Just to check em all out, and go for a burn on the bike, mabey go for a few flights so ill bring along my logbook.

Cole :punk:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole,

in ma case, i just had to come out on vertical to give a thumbs up to Rob. Great oufits need and desserve one to get started. That said dont believe everything you see on the net and go make a road trip to check out the schools. As far as location though, anywhere in the lower mainland , spring summer and fall is a fabulous place to learn to fly. very memorable. I have done some hours back east and as far as scenery and challenge, BC 's got it. Now ya'll can start shooting...

bushman

Fair enough, I donno what made me so paranoid, might be that half this thread is made of people with only 1 or 2 posts on the site.

Rob is aactually on my "A" list of instructors I would like to fly with, along with many others, Im hitting up a road trip in the fall heading both east and west to various schools. Just to check em all out, and go for a burn on the bike, mabey go for a few flights so ill bring along my logbook.

Cole :punk:

SORRY :( ...As of today Modacs' 300c is at $532.25/hour.....$950/hour turbine. :shock:

Are you serious?!!! Do those 300's really go for that or is that higher than the norm? You can train on an R44 Raven for another $100 per hour. The case is again being made for training on an R22!!! (I just had to stir the s--t!)

:lol:

Are you serious?!!! Do those 300's really go for that or is that higher than the norm? You can train on an R44 Raven for another $100 per hour. The case is again being made for training on an R22!!! (I just had to stir the s--t!)

:lol:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and still a student pilot, but the 300's are $430 per hour. So the case is not being made again! lol :D