Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Forum

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helicopter Jim , How right you are, infact to improve on you statement its probably correct to say that persons who complain about working conditions, liars, crooks and thieves all have a bad attitude and should be culled immediately!

More importantly I am the only one, execpt of couse for the other 30 or so % that voted infavour of a union before the admintsrator shut the thread down speedily to avoid any increase in the pro union movement!

I must be a bad attitude on my part for not partaking in the accepeted community willfull blindness accepted technique.

That right I am little johnny marching to a different step!

Wake up and smell the coffee folks we are uderpaid crapped on and disrespected all in the name of the bottom line at will employment scheem.

H

Guest Angry Egg Driver

I do it because I like to fly and I can earn a living doing it! In otherwords its a friken job, and I seem to be particularly good at it!

I think that you are just particularily good at whining.Havn't seen you drive so I can't comment on that.

:P

Helicopter Jim , How right you are, infact to improve on you statement its probably correct to say that persons who complain about working conditions, liars, crooks and thieves all have a bad attitude and should be culled immediately!

Sounds like you are talking about yourself there hurler.

:shock:

if i was sittin in a room or at a table full of fellow pilots.....an no one was bitchin an complainin??.....i think id be a little nervous.

i think we do it because no matter how good you got it that tour, that company, that season, that camp, that specific op or that helicopter type.......theres alway a guy parked two spots down havin a better tour, workin at a better company, havin a better season, stayin at a better hotel or camp...doing a "funner" op flyin a better chopper.......its just what we do.....***** an complain, even though....deep down we all absolutly love what were doing, have a passion for flying an wouldnt trade it for any job(except maybe poolboy at the playboy mansion)

wait a minute ..........what am i thinkin...its for the glory an the chicks

post-1802-1139973613_thumb.jpg

My wife's a teacher and I know many more......and all are paid well. Want to hearing bitchin' and moanin'........they rate with the best. Know a lot of truckers also, Want to hear bichin' and constant moanin'..........check-in at the next booth at any truck stop and listen.......uou'll swear that you were at a pilot's convention. I work with a gas field foreman making $180,000/yr and working 2 on/2 off.......and he moans and ****** constantly. The only salary and working conditions that would totally satisfy me are the ones that Bill Gates has..........and he's probably birchin' and moanin' that he's not getting enough somehow. :lol:

So don't be "beating yourselves up" about it because it's part of the "job description" and if you ain't bitchin' about something, sometime, then you make many people nervous and they think you're kinda weird. :lol::lol:

More importantly I am the only one, execpt of couse for the other 30 or so % that voted infavour of a union before the admintsrator shut the thread down speedily to avoid any increase in the pro union movement!

I must be a bad attitude on my part for not partaking in the accepeted community willfull blindness accepted technique.

That right I am little johnny marching to a different step!

Wake up and smell the coffee folks we are uderpaid crapped on and disrespected all in the name of the bottom line at will employment scheem.

H

[Removed - no personal attacks).

Plink

I hope Kyle respects your wishes...too bad you did not ask him to ban you for life :down:

Plinko