Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Rumours!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not good!

Look at the policy changes upcoming in the oil industry!

For example, if a corporation wants a twin engine to fly the bosses around what are the choices??? Easy, a Bell 212, thats all!, at $2800 an hour, if you can even find one local!!

I believe there are 'winds of change' coming in the next few years! I got involved with alot of these twin engine questions this past summer with two major oil companies and their safety people.

wow, there are some guys out there who can still hear after all those years hanging round turbines. :up:

so T-rex, what's so bad about an influx of twins into the market? Do you guys not have any twins in that market range yet? Better get your orders in...lol. :punk:

I still want to call you, but things have been hectic. PM me your work number I'll call you this week when I can pry myself away from building top notch equipment :D .

Guest Bullet Remington

wow, there are some guys out there who can still hear after all those years hanging round turbines. :up:

PT:

Beg ya pardon??? It's amazing, the advances made in Hearing Aids, isn't it?? :up: The positive thing about hearing aids is that i can actually hear the machines again! The disadvantage----Gotta listen to the driver!! :rolleyes:

As for rumours, the latest I've heard, concerning the Sea Pigs is, there's a company outa Winnipeg called CCC, a division of AFFB, that MAY be doing the conversions on 3 posibily 5 of the Sea Beasts for the mil.

Can;t say foer sure if this is real or not! But it came from one of my many ex-wives girlfriends, that is now messing around with some underling in Air Command HQ. So, I'd take it with a grain of salt.

I did try and get hold of CCC, a division of AFFB, but anything has been vigoursly denied, or met with a "No Comment."" The only other way that the rumour can be confirmed/denied, would be to check with the Janitor!! Those guys know everything that's going on over there!! :wacko: