Farwest Crash

I fully expect to be banned from this site, given the juvenile mentality of the users and their ultra-sensitive ego's. But then again, who cares?

holy crap!!

i'm biting my tongue on this one

i think they're canadian....just give them some beer and they'll go away......

WOW,,, that's quite a bold statement to make,

I fully expect to be banned from this site, given the juvenile mentality of the users and their ultra-sensitive ego's. But then again, who cares?

holy crap!!

i'm biting my tongue on this one

i think they're canadian....just give them some beer and they'll go away......

WOW,,, that's quite a bold statement to make,

post-885-1143126679_thumb.png

Obviously not too bright either, " I never said "I'm biting my tongue on this one" funny girl.

Really?

Look at the top post in this thread. It's yours. Or is there something about writing the Queens English you don't understand? Normally when we quote someone we add these funny little marks " " .

Was an easy assumption to make.

Pull your head out and have a look around. I don't want to be reading about you in the TSB reports. You need an attitude check.

RTR

I guarantee you the water will have ripples long before you hit,

Can't let this one go, 'cause it will catch someone else if they follow this advice.

ONLY if you are below translation speed, you might see the ripples. Any faster than that and they will be long behind you... :down:

Fly safe, glassy water has claimed far more than it should.

Obviously not too bright either, " I never said "I'm biting my tongue on this one" funny girl.

Well, I'm certainly bright enough to know better than to post a TC investigation report (which I, for one, do not take as the 100% "gospel truth" in all cases) and then pass judgement on the pilot because it is not mine to pass. It lacks both sensibility and sensitivity. Wasn't tryin' to be funny, BTW. ;) I'm done.