Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Why Kites...

407D: I hears you, but then what do I do when my possible employer asks me to fire up the Beehatch?

4961: Too expensive to go out west! (unless I walk, which probably would take a year or more!!)

RotorPilot: Have been on those NASA pages before, they are good for sure! Bu somehow they create more questions than answers. But atleast it said: "Go out and fly a kite, its safe when done correctly"! So I guess no beers before flying the kite?

To all, I want an ASTAR endorsement on my certificate, with maybe a few hours, so that I can be employable on my hometurf, and I would''t say any canadian operators would pay for that, unless somebody needs a pilot for 2 months from september?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Curse you for reviving this thread. I read the whole thing before I realized how old it was. When it started, I was working in New Brunswick! I've had time to lose my job, collect pogie, bang my head against a brick wall and reenrol in the military. Now its way past my bedtime, but I can't get force diagrams out of my head... :wacko: Two months til my family catches up with me, then I'll be safe from UFI once more.