Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Fog Season 2003

If DJ61 is who I tinks he is why are ya askin son, ya comin back for a tour......?

The weather has been absolutely beautiful "onshore" high 20''s low 30''s everyday for the last week, whew thankfully I have been off for the last ten days and have not moved off the beach. Sportin'' my new thong for the girls up and down the beach

But seriously DJ.......w/x has been poopy, it has been flat with a capital F offshore for days.....oh well tommorrows another day.

Hopefullly I get to sport a new thong i just bought today if the weather is bad tommorrow........I''ll break out the digital camera tonight and take a pic for everyone if they want.......?????

helicopper

If that would only work!

RDM

I''ve been trying to get over there but you have too many 61 guys there now! They probally find it hard to hand fly for more than 3 mins a leg!

The weathers been great here also, onshore high 20''s low 30''s. Offshore Flat Flat Flat.

You should post the Pic of your thong