Olympic blades-a-turnin''

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, send it out, I'll strap it on the 407, chances are that it may fall off or be cut off before I get a full test done though...9.gif

The worst tail boom color in history had to be that darn OKie white tail-boom...on a light aircraft burning "Jet B' it was manageable, but I'll never forget when good 'ol Mark Savage came by with the 214...now...that was not white anymore..nor was it EVER going to be white after 100 hours of seismic 6.gif

407D - I get it. Maybe Uncle Sam caught a glimpse of your Al Quaida bumper sticker with their fail-proof satellite mounted spycam. I suppose if they can''t eliminate either Osama or his lover Sadam (source: World News Weekly), a Canadian would be a worthwhile consolation.

4961 - I take it that you fly a 350 somewhere near Dave WIER. I do not know him but he is an acquaintence of a friend of mine.

Back to topic:

I expect that Heli-Jet''s Whistler leg is now going to be a permanent fixture in their operation. Glad to see that good fortune for them.

I wanna be a heli pilot. You guys are funny!

I plan to add a couple thousand yards of salt to green lake so we can take twotters and caravans on floats in there in winter (the non-corrosive kind :D). Either that or bubblers. Yeah bubblers at lake bottom thats the ticket.

Cue discussions on a Whistler municipal. To be crushed by local council a million times over...

4961 - What are the chances?!! My friend did the same thing for abt two weeks when he worked out there a couple years back!

.....hardly this guy. He''s 100% gentleman. Simon Mitchell.

Pleased to meet you by the way.

100''