Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Olympic blades-a-turnin''

100ft, if your talking to Simon tell him that I say hello, hard to keep track of that lad.

407 driver, as for pounding Weir, done! I put him on a chain saw all day yesterday and will do the same to him today, the *******.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I tried to tell my wife that I was a pilot and that pilots don''t do physical labour, and that went over just fine. So on the saw I went.

Did you say nine hours out the window 407? Holy crap that''s a day. I can''t even remember the last time that I did a nine hour day.

100 ft thanks. Tell the boy to call some time.

Oh ya I guess so, but I seem to work more than I fly. I''d love to some nine hour days. Just spent five weeks on a hydro job working tens and flying twos and change.

The Frenchman, that was a dose wasn''t it? Crap the eye twitch is back.

4961 Just wondering if that thong get''s in the way of that power saw? Hope your summer pick''s up. We were slower than average, however since drilling started its been 7-9 hrs Every day( 407 driver) in the left seat of the 12. Hey DW we could always use a driver with your outstanding abilities with that thong.
4961 give us a call the whole fleet is here in Blairmore. Talk to ya soon.

Big Duke, You seem fairly interested in 4961''s Thong? A) How do you know he wears one, and B) Is there more to this story? perhaps a quiet night in TLH Heli-ski lodge, a hot-tub, a bottle of wine, soft music???

As far as the big hours...remember my age...back in the 80''s when I was your age, I could fly those big hours every day too.

Actually, I think that I flew your daddy around before you was even born

Be safe down there in that wind.

Big Duke the thong never gets in the way of anything, that''s the point. Also when bucking wood you have to wear the proper safety gear, chaps, that fortunately go well with the thong. Think man think.

As far as what went on in the tub up at the lodge, we said that what went on the road would stay on the road.

Good to hear that your busy, if you keep up with the offers you''ll be sorry when I take you up on it.

Remember that Whistler is an Olympic town now. Just waiting for the spin-off flying to start.

I''m told that Whistler will really earn its name now, from the sound of all the anii ripping down the hill to beat the others to another load.

Is it true that the mountain is named after the marmot? Or is it from the dictionary definition (now, picture this, and I didn''t make it up!) "a clear, shrill sound made by forcing breath through a small hole between nearly closed lips."