Jump to content

Money Matters

Recommended Posts

A quick question for those of you operating as incorporated independant contractors.


Do you pay your own WCB premiums?


Are you clased as: Air Service, Charter, 12,500 lbs or less in rate group 50106 ?


I'm just looking into all the details of doing this. Please feel free to PM with any advice that may help.



Fly safe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you pay everything, EI, CPP, WCB, and the EI and CPP are paid by you and the employer, which is double, eg. you pay $100, employer pays $100, so gotta look at all the money you will acutally be saving, if this is what you decide. and llife/ health insurance if you choose to do so.


I did it once before, didn't make a huge difference.


hope this is the kind of answer your loooking for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...