Jump to content

Financing Training


Recommended Posts

when i got my licence i got an Alberta Government student loan, A Canadian Government student loan and a bank loan to cover the rest. go to your local HRDC office and talk to someone there. They are extremely helpful and will supply you with all the applications and stuff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...