What Flight School Did You Get Your Licence At?

Helijason

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huisson helicopters and after 1/3 of the flying was done, Canadore, their 1st year of operation, with Wayne Bolen as my principal instructor in '72'. I was his first student.

Well, here goes nothing.

Vega Helicopters, St. Andrews Airport, near the 'Peg. Winter/spring 83/84.

Neil Laird and Gerry McArthur (think I got the spelling right) :(

50hrs in a G2 (oh that was fun when it was -30) and the remaining 50hrs in a 206A. Believe I was getting the Jetbox for about $350/hr.

First job at Custom Helicopters late '86 and I've never looked back, well except for a few "interesting" encounters with 412driver and that 204bDude years later. hahahahaha

Fly safe kiddies.

Delta at ZBB in '98 with Keith McMillan in 47's GGB and ISG. You are so right PedalJam, he is a great guy.

Hey treetopflyer, was it ISG that used to get that crazy vertical/lateral in the hover if you were to rough with the cyclic? Scared the crap outa me the first time it happened. Taught me to be smoother though! :up:

Delta at ZBB in '98 with Keith McMillan in 47's GGB and ISG. You are so right PedalJam, he is a great guy.

Hey treetopflyer, was it ISG that used to get that crazy vertical/lateral in the hover if you were to rough with the cyclic? Scared the crap outa me the first time it happened. Taught me to be smoother though! :up:

Sorry GoldMember but I wouldn't know - I was born smooooooth!!! haha

I don't recall to tell you the truth. I was giving it more crazy vertical/lateral inputs then it had probably ever seen.

How's your summer going???

Later,

ttf

• 2 weeks later...