Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Shock and Surprise...

Don''t suppose we can discuss 412driver''s appearing (yet again) on the cover of a mag with those kick arse State Trooper sunny''s on can we?????

I think maybe we''re lookin at a new trend in aviation eyewear here...................now if only he''d be a good lad and tell us all where he got em!!!!!!!!!

We''ll save the chap he''s flyin with though for another thread.............................

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decu, the glasses are REVO''s, gift from the missus and one of the best pairs i''ve ever owned.........

the "other" guy is another thread....true.........

downwash, it''s all paid for amigo. all paid for

winnie, the "Oh ####, is that who I think it is???" i believe has been said.................

now i''m gonna go to the kitchen, make me a sandwich, wait for nothing to happen and LAUGH MY A$$ OFF!!!

hi winnie,

i''m out in alberta fighting fires for another month. i believe i gave you my home e-mail so it will wait for me there. with all the spare time this summer the studying is going fine. that being said, had a nice rappel fire yesterday on a ridge in sight of Calgary. nice......

hey 407, it was an honest rappel on a ridge 5 miles east of Ghost............

coolhand, it's going. looking forward to fall. i just got out and will be home in a month or so. stop by for a coffee in september eh?2.gif2.gif

oh, read your other thread. tell your friend not to worry too much. stay away from scum bag lawyers adnd follow the route they are on with LRB. looks like there is a wealth of help on this forum as well. personally, if a company lays you off? all bets are off. later.

oh and DW? i finally found an avtar that matches and you want me to change the PROFILE??!!??6.gif6.gif

Hey 412 was wondering if that was you down in Pincher Cr the other day, with that Yellow and Black 212. I was one of the Green and White and Gold 212''s bucketing south of the gas plant. It was a nice brake to be bucketing, rather than falling of the west side of Mt.Victoria all day moving drills. Had a couple of new fires yersterday, Shell may shut us down till the hazard drops.Oh well back to fires..