Advice!

Guest Bullet Remington

Guest Bullet Remington

OK, here's the deal. Since I've been piddlin around the camp, the Missus starts noticing things she's never noticed before. <_<

First it was the "You're losing yer hair thingy! Cripes took me almost a week to convince her I wasn't and haven't lost it! It's all still stuck in the hairbrushes in the washroom! :unsure:

So now she's on this yer too grey thingy, so she starts with the "TYou gotta dye yer hair thing. After two weeks of this every day, I told her if ya want it a different colour you do it! So...she did!! :(

This is where the problem really starts. The place where she says I'm losing my hair really shows up. I'm talking like a pi point under a microscope! Like everybody having to wear sun glasses within 10 miles (16 kilometers)! B)

The problem is she used some of that weird colour stuff. Now I am aware that Ron Popiel made some of that "spray on" stuff to hide the reflective spot. But,,, it ain't in the same colour of my now glaringly noticeable hair colour! :o

I did check the auto supply stores and find a colour that matches. Here's the problem. Should I use, enamel, acrylic, acrylic enamel, lacquer or Imron? :shock:

The other thing is, should I use a primer and if so, should it be non sanding, filler primer or etch coat?? :shock:

Whadaaya think? Any ideas?? :up:

Same thing I told the "honey", she and the kids all laugh at the shiny spot on top. I told her soon enough it would all be gone. I am not walking around with a hair toilet seat look or Friar Tuck. Shave it to the bone.

Bald is beuatiful.

You could try Home Depot, they claim they can match any paint colour.

Guest Bullet Remington
Chrome dome okay, Bullet. Just don't do the Donald. Eeeewwwww!

Ahhh Hah!! Knew it!! :) Brazilian!! :rolleyes:

Nope, Ain't THAT bad....yet!! One of these dazes I'll put a pix on my company web site! And get the really opinions!! :lol:

Y'a could blame it on too many U-Turns under the sheets too.

YEAH! The Mayor's back!! Great to see/hear/read ya again there pard! Now don't be a stranger! :up:

Nope, no U turns fer me, I'm a "Git over here and help yaself" type!! :P Long as she cover me up when she's done!! :blink:

Ain't shavin it to the bone either! Ever take a good look at the corragated control surfaces on a Cessna??? Top o my noggin got a bunch of those marks, to match the ones right between my eyes!! :down:

My young fella would have a hey day playing connect the squiggely lines! :stupid:

67N:

Clear coat! Hummm, might be an idea, any recommendations for the sanding?? Too course a grit would cause some heat build up! Don't really want to fry what little remaining active gray matter the MEK hasn't already killed!! ;)

Fire:

Keepin my hair as long as I can, as long as I can!! B)

Before you go the paint route Bullet, go back and see your barber.

The Barber schools are just cranking these guys out. There just isn't any quality anymore, I mean look what happened to me! I just got a BRAND NEW Haircut, and it's got a hole in it already!

Jeeez, there just ain't quality bowl cuts anymore.

RTR