Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Headed Out Tomorrow....

CYYF= Penticton

I would be glad to head to kelowna for a freebie if thats where its headed. My real question is really if pilots are allowed to take civvies (like I said, im not really a civvy, but close enough) along for say a reccy or something of that standard.

If not, and anyone is going to be around Penticton/Oliver/Osoyoos this summer anyway, drop a PM and Ill look ya up even just for some cool photos. (Last year I grabbed some good ones at the oliver fire of a coulson 61 and a few different 212's- on a side note, if anyone wants to see the pics post up and Ill post them in the gallery, and if anyone who was there remembers a 172 coming in from the north and screwing you all up, my instructor put me up to it :wacko: even tho I said that I remembered something in the AIP about NOT flying near an active fire)

OK, now that im done with that... Good luck with the 204 flyin Rob, hope theres lots of fire for ya.

Cole B)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

412D Just heading out! I am just about heading home after 6 weeks on fire down Mexico way.... and oh course just as break approaches after weeks of sitting, things get busy.... never changes.

Have a good summer.

Keep the dirty side down

JFK

i'm taking a break from teaching. i have taken a summer contract with Delta on their 204's. i head out tomorrow! :up:

hope to see you all "out there" this summer................ :punk:

here's my bird for the summer...... :up:

Hello hello.

Sounds good back to the roots eh.

Just seen today a Delta machine with ext. load 10 Miles E of CYOP.

I finally parked my Blue-Van I made many trips from ABBY. Ja gut mein Freund!?

If you ever fly around LCL area of CFK3 hey more then welcome for coffee or so just call C-GHHU.

Keep in touch -taratsch@gmx.ch- wish you well good start for a great season.

TTYL :up:

Hey 412.....

Ask 204B Driver about Grayling Resort....we'll take care of ya in YMM and maybe even manage to belly-up and stomp a few brain cells....

If ya don't know us......you will...heh heh

SS

SS please don't hurt 412 driver he is really a sweet fellow. HEHEHEEHHEHE You will like him he is a my mate and he will do the job for you. Take care buddy and wish I was going to be there this summer but getting to old to keep up with youngsters. Hope to hear from you.

Ken :punk: :D

i'm taking a break from teaching. i have taken a summer contract with Delta on their 204's. i head out tomorrow! :up:

hope to see you all "out there" this summer................ :punk:

here's my bird for the summer...... :up:

Hey Bubba

You take care of my old birds and can't wait to see you this summer here at the Inn. Say Hi to all up north and you buddy fly safe.

Ken :up:

hey ken buddy,

i'm in st. albert getting ready to take the contract bird to manitoba. leaving saturday. AHO is flying like a dream buddy. she says she misses you :(

i'll tip a brown one at the Paint Lake marina for you...... :P

i'll be riding up your way around may 30th +/- so hold a room for us.... :up:

fly safe all...... :D