Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Comm Lic For $ 5300

Canrotor

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes this is a terrible schedule.......but I would say the most learning experience would be inbetween 100-1000 hours wouldn't it??

let me know what you guys find out on your mission.

After reading their website, one could vision working as a bus-boy forever to pay for the rest of the air time.

As has been said before "if it sounds too good to be true" then it usually is. Bite the bullet, borrow to the hilt and enroll at a reputable training facility.

Sunny skies.

Dave

After reading their website, one could vision working as a bus-boy forever to pay for the rest of the air time.

As has been said before "if it sounds too good to be true" then it usually is. Bite the bullet, borrow to the hilt and enroll at a reputable training facility.

Sunny skies.

Dave

Better yet: DON'T get into debt. Save your money up and pay for your training once you have the money. Trust me. Been there, done that. It's difficult to break into this industry, working for very low wages, if you have a large debt to service. You need to start with a clean slate...

Better yet: DON'T get into debt. Save your money up and pay for your training once you have the money. Trust me. Been there, done that. It's difficult to break into this industry, working for very low wages, if you have a large debt to service. You need to start with a clean slate...

yes ..clean slates goooood!

lol

hahhaaaaaa........I **** near fell out of my chair when I seen that! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL .......oh boy.