Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

They Are Cutting My Leash!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take any job that i could get but first of all i need to get my license first so that hanger job will not be mine.

Congrats on the paitence with the ground work there R22, gives a little encouragement for newbies like me.

But i had my own little milstone last week. I soloed on the friday 28th man what a rush being alone in that little R22. Handles alot differently too. Anyways good luck friend and hope to see you in the skies eventually.

db

hahah Thanks Transquebecniece. I'm from Halifax so the trailer park boys hold a special place in my heart. If we ever cross paths I'll be sure to do my bubbles impersonation. Anyone been watching the new season? High Defanition Piss Jugs...hahah they kill me hehe.

No idea what a "bubbles" impersonation is, but if our paths cross, I'll remind ya! :rolleyes: (And then would I have to smack ya a good one, too?) :D You shouldn't be thinkin' of goofy stuff anyway; you're gonna fly! :up:

Guest sharky
I would take any job that i could get but first of all i need to get my license first so that hanger job will not be mine.

Not necessarily so db, you can certainly get a ground/hanger job without a licence. I would bet some employers would like to see that. Think of all the learnin' you could do before you even started to learn to fly.

Congrats on your solo! :punk:

You shouldn't be thinkin' of goofy stuff anyway; you're gonna fly! :up:

I think goofy stuff all the time, I thought it was a prerequesite to fly :P

Congrats R22 Cap'n! Stay outta my way though, I don't make position reports or keep a good lookout...too busy thinkin goofy stuff.. ;)

edit: does someone need to send TQN the Trailer Park Boys series?