They Are Cutting My Leash!

TQN, you have no idea! If the rooms of your teen sons look like they're out of a TPB episode, then it's time to start carrying a taser when you're parenting.

Essentially, TPB is about a pair of 30-something delinquents that hatch a seemingly endless series of get-rich-quick schemes (invariably involving drugs, alcohol, and/or theft) and end up returning to jail on an annual basis. That, and their ongoing war with the homosexual alcoholic ex-cop "boy who cried wolf" trailer park supervisor.

Oh...it's set in a trailer park, by the way.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, W2. Doesn't that just sound like mighty fine viewing? :rolleyes::P No worries about the ATF or DEA showin' up at my door; those two agencies together couldn't drum up a punishment as severe as I could. ;) Kinda likin' that taser-gun idea, however. Betcha that'd get their arses movin' in the mornings! :up:

(See what you started, R22?! All your fault.) :D

The Sunnyvale Trailer Park crew, from left,

Sarah?, Ray (Ricky's dad), Ricky (the ingenious one), Bubbles (the cat lover), Julian (the sensible one), Mr Lahey (the park supervisor), Randy (his tough assistant), Lucy (who bears a stunning resemblence to some other blonde dressed in purple !!).

post-414-1146605826_thumb.jpg

:shock: Stunning! :D Hey! Didn't I see Bubbles in a picture with our Chevy in the gallery? :rolleyes:

All this just because YOU wanted to fly, R22! :blur: See how ya are? :prop: I can only hope you cause less trouble up there than you do down here. :P

Hahaha I hope so too...... :up:

Yes that was Bubbles with Chevy......Lucky B&$#@D!!!