Mass Exodus At Lakelse Air

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its unsure exactly how many. I will say that the good companies out there have no problem retaining employees. The co in question has constant turnover now why is this? Well there are several reasons. For the most part it has to do with how the eployees and others who pass by are treated.

If a company treats its employees and visitors like and expendible group of idiots then how is an employee or potential employee supposed to feel any loyalty or desire to work there.

Slowly the industry is changing , mostly due to the scarcity of qualified staff, it takes some longer to figure this out. Simply put the industry is so small that if a company gets reputation for operating under fred flinstone management rules word travells fast and finding qualified staff becomes a problem.

look at the companies with little turnover and for the most part its the management that are responsible for the sucess.

Like I said you get what you give. ;)

I guess CM might be looking to leave one Ian for another Ian. Thats probably why he is so nice.

Helicopter companies are like boxes of chocolate. They all look the same but you don't know what they taste like until you try them.

Well T2

Not even considering leaving Ian fo Ian (very funny)Just trying to be alittle more positive but that is a short coming on this site I find .

I really like your box of chocolates theory, I love it! :up:

)Just trying to be alittle more positive but that is a short coming on this site I find .

and that's what really burns my ***, CMike.. when guys like you find that having some good things to say, and get flamed up the wazoo, it just seems wrong... :down:

to those who have to keep harping on how YOU feel about the company, state your PERSONAL opinion and give it a rest...

I guess CM might be looking to leave one Ian for another Ian. Thats probably why he is so nice.

Helicopter companies are like boxes of chocolate. They all look the same but you don't know what they taste like until you try them.

post-33-1147041048_thumb.jpg

post-33-1147041048_thumb.jpg

Now that looks like a pilot at Lakelse air that is pondering on what his options are.

Oh and by the way CM, I don't really think that the outfit your working for isn't any better; especially when I heard that they blamed Phil for the crash that he had last year. They claim that it was a tail rotor strike. Pleas explain to me how you get a t/r strike when you are doing a tow-in. Thats a pretty cheap shot if you ask me. I think that they have a maintenance issue there.