Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Mass Exodus At Lakelse Air

I think that AED can put in his two bitts. He's worked there in the past a couple or three times. He kind of got them a lot of work with the King Pacific Lodge and didn't get any credit for it and they didn't even back him up when it came time when there was an issue with a real *** hole customer!

I think that for loggers such as this group is just a status symbol; a conversational piece, an ego trip, nothing more.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that looks like a pilot at Lakelse air that is pondering on what his options are.

Oh and by the way CM, I don't really think that the outfit your working for isn't any better; especially when I heard that they blamed Phil for the crash that he had last year. They claim that it was a tail rotor strike. Pleas explain to me how you get a t/r strike when you are doing a tow-in. Thats a pretty cheap shot if you ask me. I think that they have a maintenance issue there.

Wow T2

You are one little pissed off pilot . The company I work for does not think that for one second at all!!!!!!!!!! But i dont have to explain that to you cause you know all!

So take your judgemental bullshit & shove it up your ***! :up:

Guest bag swinnger

Ahhh gee, cant we just all get along....and maybe talk about something a little lighter, like long lines vs short lines or steel vs synthetic or ford vs chevy.

Ah Pilots, what are you gonna do.

Ahhh gee, cant we just all get along....and maybe talk about something a little lighter, like long lines vs short lines or steel vs synthetic or ford vs chevy.

Ah Pilots, what are you gonna do.

Come BS,

This is just getting interesting... Grab another coffee, sit back and read - beats the movies, and it's free!

Carry on gentlemen.

AR

Other than the normal gossip mongering what is this thread trying to provide.

If you havn't learned it yet, you better take the course. The guy you downplay to day, may be your boss tomorrow.

Do not burn your bridges behind yourself, you might end up drowning after falling in.

Cheers, Don

PS: Mommy always said if you can't say something good about whatever, don't say anything at all and you will always maintain a postive outlook on life.

Hey, didn't you guys ever listen to any of the old school mentors that took you under their wing: "If you don't hear a good rumour by luchtime in the hangar, start one"?

Hope some of you aren't that unstable when your're around a machine. Suckers.

Yup, Mom said it best, if you don,t have anything good to say, then don,t say it!

Being positive is always good in my book CMike.

My Mom used to say it differently. " If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody....sit next to me at the dinner table." Stimulating conversation.