Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Alpine is starting to setup the Kachina 212's. My dad was rigging one up in westbank today, and im off to take some pictures in the morning. (Who knows, mabey ill get in on a flight [Hey, I can dream])

Cole B)

• 3 weeks later...

Dang!

I just replied here to hep you guys get some start in yer threads!

How about it folks! Lets get some yapping going on for our bretheren south of 49!

Surely to Dog, they have helicopters there too!

RTR

Well, fire season's definitely rockin' and rollin' in Colorado. We had a mild winter, so I've no doubt it's going to be a scorcher this summer. It would sure be nice if one of the crewmembers of this tanker or any of the three helis would post a line or two about what's been going on in Durango, 'cause I KNOW those aren't ghost ships helping out down there. :rolleyes:

Are you still in southern Colorado, JFK? :) Just curious...

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/news/2006-...wildfires_x.htm