Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

A Little Help Guys

Having been far from the country (Canada), off this planet and almost out of my mind for the last few years, I have stumbled into a little project and need some help with equipment acquisition. I need to find a supplier of cargo nets, slings, lanyards, swivels, hooks, chokers, endless loops, pumps, go-no go filters and housings, seismic bags and all of the other relative sundry items required for external load operations. I know from previous experience, Canadians are the very best in the world (head swells up) at external load work, and so I turn to the West, bow down in hommage, and await your prompt replies and suggestions as this is a fairly time sensitive project.

Regards,

DC

Having been far from the country (Canada), off this planet and almost out of my mind for the last few years, I have stumbled into a little project and need some help with equipment acquisition. I need to find a supplier of cargo nets, slings, lanyards, swivels, hooks, chokers, endless loops, pumps, go-no go filters and housings, seismic bags and all of the other relative sundry items required for external load operations. I know from previous experience, Canadians are the very best in the world (head swells up) at external load work, and so I turn to the West, bow down in hommage, and await your prompt replies and suggestions as this is a fairly time sensitive project.

Regards,

DC

Try http://www.gemairsea.com/ie/index.php for some items.

I dont know what part of the country you are in but I am out west, if you need slings and chokers (wire rope or fabric) and various other non-0helicopter specific sling and load supplies try Titan out of calgary or Century Vallen out of calgary or edmonton and various other locs. if you are on the west coast try Western Equipment out of richmond. Titan has an in house cable shop and very quick access to just about any fabric slings all supplied in alberta. Western Equipment out of richmond, prince george or vernon is very good and probably best cost. Century Vallen is all across the country but I am only familar with the west ops. so im not sure on sling products from them back east. Hope this helps out. When I am not searching for my "foot in the door " heli job this field was my "plan b" to pay for life an my eternal job search and I have had experience with all companies listed and worked for two of them in this field. I think though there is a light at the end of the tunnel and its not a train, so I might get my opportunity for the "foot in the door" this summer in Golden.There is a god :D