Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Possible Downed A/c

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurocopter must be estatic. Now yhey get to sell another new one to the guy and the insurance pays, and we all pay through higher primiums.

Eurocopter is pre-sold until 2008, I don't think they need anyone to have an accident to make sale!

DUMBASS!

Ok maybe the word estatic was wrongly used.

Oh come on now. The main thing was that no one got hurt. Its just sheet metal. I'm sure that the comment was passed at the manufacturing level after they found out that they were not liable. Give your head a shake. Its not always a win win situation out there in the real world. Someones lost is sometimes someones gain. When you break down I don't see the competition coming over to give you a hand to fix your machine. You break down the customer calls them. Its as simple as that. I once worked for a guy who laughed when the competition lost an A/C. I told him not to laugh because that could happen to use. Well guess what. A few weeks after I quit my replacement wrote one off too. I don't wish anything bad on anyone in this industry. Its a bad omen. Just because you might be competition one day doesen't mean that you won't be working together the next.

just saw the pictures

my question from an environment standpoint is, what do you do with all the spilled fuel in a fast moving river like that? Surely you can't contain it and the damage must go quite a ways downstream. Who's responsible for cleaning, or attempting to clean/ fix that?