Grass strip in Upper Stewiake NS

The airstrip you are asking about.Would it be the airstrip at Shubie that belongs to the Air Services Division Nova Scotia ? I flew out of there with the Nova Scotia Power Corp.many years ago.Or it might be the small grass strip at the Moxam farm,the site of the old Atlantic Folk Fest.I leased that land from John Moxam in the mid 80s built that strip and a small hangar at the north end of the strip.I ran an Ultralight school out of there for a few years.This could be the same strip?? Have a good day

Guest CHEVY II

Whirly...That strip has been there for quite a while now. It''s used quite a bit by those adrenaline junkies...ya know...people that like to jump out of perfectly good aircraft!

Guest Bullet Remington

Hey Mini:

Was that you floggin that ugly 500 around?? RVV?? Man that''s gotta be the ugliest 500 I''ve ever worked on!!

Guest Bullet Remington

Geez, I dunno! Haven''t been down that way in eons!! When I was there it was blue on white, with the Registration letters on the bottom on backwards! Was, appearantly painted down in Digby.

The only one that I recall having any "pink" on it was DML That one''s base colour was brown!

Pink??? Mmmmm Must be the new Co-ordinator''s favorite colour!!

The only pink helicoper I have ever seen was at Bell (DFW) it was being picked up by Cirus/ Circus from "Lost Wages NV " they came in a pink motor home with the pilot in a pink flight suit ( relax it was the owner''s wife).

smilie_colors1.gif