Speedy Copter In Curaçao

lol!!! all I have to say is stay well the **** away from that job and that island. I worked there and worked for that company a while ago. I believe they lost their contract in Curacao. Its a great island for diving and thats about it. It has the second highest crime rate in the Caribbean - second to Kingston, Jamaica. The job is most of the time unsafe. The owners are an absolute joke, they willpressure you do fly illegally and not abide by aviation rules and regulations. If you dont have an IFR ticket you may find yourself in trouble when 7 miles offshore in the middle of the night chasing a "go fast" in a 44 that has no floats.

PM me if you want some more details - but there is nothing good to say about that company and the people who run it. Plus they do not pay very well and have stated that the industry is hurting and there is not such a high need for pilots these days!! ha ha ha! They are clueless as ****. One statement I got one time was, "stop using so much oil for the helicopter! Try to cut back on how much oil you put in the machine!" Absolutely hilarious! Do a search for them on pprune if you want to read more about them.