Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Topic Locked

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pure economics man. some may say it's censorship, and it is in a way. but hey, you can't bite the hand that feeds you.

Someone at CHL obviously took offence to the pictures and the discussion, especially when the pictures surfaced so soon after the fact. Wanna bet it doesn't stop there? I'm sure with a bit of sleuthing the brass at CHL will find out who took the pictures and follow the flow and, yep you guessed it....somebody will have some explaining to do.

Its too bad that this happens, but without advertisers, we'd all have to pay memeberships to float this boat. Next time photoshop the pictures into some wacky austin powers color and we should be alright.

And yes, I know of a guy who had his management come down on him for being a vocal member of this site. Anyone prepared to speak your mind freely and anonymously and then have to defend yourself to your boss?

As I said to the Mods in a PM, I can understand the pictures being removed from the thread, but I don't understand the thread itself being removed.

We've had two toe-in accidents in the past two weeks, plus a number of others this summer, and I would like to see a healthy discussion on these topics so that ppl may learn something, or just take that extra few seconds to assess a given situation and make sure it turns out as intended.

It's a shame that thread was removed. There's no ownership on thought in this country, so we should have a new thread discussing some of these topics.

AR

I can not see what the big deal is here. The information as to the accident will be public soon enough after an investigation when all the facts are in. So does being a member of this forum allow for special consideration?

So one has to wait for a while, deal with it.

Some call it censorship, i would call it the business of Vertical Magazine......that also is part and parcel of a democracy.

NEW POLICY

Do not show pictures of wreckage from companies who buy advertizing here !

My attitude on these type of pics...don't throw rocks or point fingers, you could be next. Best learn from these events. In our hangar, we had a good talk of toe-ins, trying too hard, and making the customer walk from a safe spot.

Slow down, be safe, it's only the mid point of a busy, hot season

My attitude on these type of pics...don't throw rocks or point fingers, you could be next. Best learn from these events. In our hangar, we had a good talk of toe-ins, trying too hard, and making the customer walk from a safe spot.

407D

I think we all agree with you %110. But I ask you....honestly, would you have had that hanger talk if you hadn't seen the results on this forum?