Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Balancing Equipment

CINTYRE

should come and try a 214 and be a man , girl blades just aint that hard . We use the 2000 , but i do prefer the aces that i borrowed from e&b as it can fine tune the rpm i need for nodel tuning .

I appreciate a person who can who is up to the challenge of strobing , I've seen many who fall apart when the chart just dosen't work .

....... not that the 214 ever needs balancing ,,,

• 1 month later...

Ive used the Chadwick 177,8500, 2000 and the VXP. Also the aces 2020 and the DSS microvibe II And I think the microvibe is the best system out there. the vxp is good as well but $45000 compared to $10000 the microvibe is my choice.

• 1 month later...

THe only one I'm comfortable with is the 177, but I've seen guys who can make the 200 or 8500 tell them whatever they need.

I guess the main thing is to understand the rotor system you're working on, the idiosyncracies of that system, and the tool you're using well enough to predict the results instead of being suprised by them.

Not that I get that right every time...