Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pacific Region Maintenance and Manufacturing

Hi gang:

I have just recently returned from my last overseas contract and finished the delivery of a Cat from London England to Suffolk Va.

The North Atlantic route was the only one that I had not done and it was very interesting, especially the South East coast of Greenland from low altitude, very, very impressive not to mention frightening to think of being forced down there.

Anyhow now that I am back I am about to hopefully finish my legal problems with our Regional managers in Transport Canada.

Those of you who have an intrest in how our regulatory body functions must read my story, it will be very enlightening, not to mention troublesome.

So just go to the Underground Web Site and read my latest offerings under General.

The thread topic is " Who are these people "

Chas W.