Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

407 Fadec

hungstart

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also use the belkin adapter and it works great. It does not work with the old adapter for the instruments but it does once I used the new adapter tweaker referred to. I have also used a generic brand name adapter from london drugs and it works just fine. I have had problems in the past with the ports selection but rebooted tried different usb ports until i found one that was compatible. And i have also had to use the grounding trick which did work........ Go figure. I just used alligator clips from a bare metal part of a connector on the back of my pc to a screw.

hope this helps. :blink: