Sign in to follow this  
hurler

Fire Season 2006

We're still on East of Thunder Bay! Was in Vernon a few days back thinking it was all over till we got the call to get to Dryden ASAP. Amazing in September. Anyhoo, home now and my relief is still givener :up:

There you go Skidz and the Quebec Government complains that the rest of Canada don't give them enough.

At least we are thinking of them and shareing

Yes, It is good.. Hurler is on the way to Ontario.. Hide your daughters.. lock the windows and batton down the hatches.. Stuck in Saskatoon behind crapola weather hoping to make the final legs tomorrow. Edmonton to Sask was I follow road. :shock:

Even with the present system inbound from the praries( that appears to be loosing steam) after it has dumped most of its humidity in the Praries.. I am hoping for at least a week of work... :up:

Hoping weather from US falls short...as it has for most of the summer..

H

Confirmed, I saw the SOP today when arrived in Dryden the list of active fires six pages long double sided. There about 8 mediums and an assortment of lights and intermediates too parked infront OMNR. All waiting for weather to improve in direction of Thunderbay and Nipigon. I have a sneaking suspicion that she is going to go till the snow flies.. :shock: The rain and met from Saskatoon - Yorkton was light.. as I suspected the system has lost most of its oomph over the praries. Apparently those who chose the southern route Medhat.. Regina are still stuck!!

Lets remember 3 clean scans in Ont till she is out and crews pulled :up:

Fly on.. :up: :punk:

saw 2 campbell ships come home this week...........

my delta bird got an extended 10 day contract :up:

not that it helps me but good for them :up: :up:

it'll go til it snows....just think of the bling boys and girls :punk: :punk: