Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Chick Pilots

hurler

Hey TQN, yur reading my mind again. I did think of putting Hurler (all 3 of him) in his place, but I'm hopeful that, as in past cases, these types tend to appear and disappear on their own, kinda like a growth or a pimple on a butt cheek.

Bullet my man, I will surface someday soon (not quite sure when - lots going on here - in fact way too much) but you can bet that I will look you up - no pansy-a$$ fancy meal, gimme meat and taters with a couple of cold ones.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bullet Remington
Yer fine, ya big baby! :up:

Baby?? Big baby?? I'm not a baby, AM NOT, AM NOT, AM NOT!! :P Ok, so who told you about my fasination with Ta Tas?? Oh never mind! I'm just a man!! :wacko: What the heck do I know?? :lol:

Bullet my man, I will surface someday soon (not quite sure when - lots going on here - in fact way too much) but you can bet that I will look you up - no pansy-a$$ fancy meal, gimme meat and taters with a couple of cold ones.

Biggsie:

Where the heck were you when i was young and good looking?? OK, Ok, so i was never good looking!! :blink:

Meatentatters, sizz! i sent ya aPM to let ya know how to get hold, er make that contact me!! (Don'tr want people thinkin the wrong thing here! :shock:

Stay alive, girl! And fer Keerist sake, post more! love ta see ya open a can of whoop ares on us idjits!! :up: :up:

Ahhh H56

Coming from man who balls hadn't dropped by the time I'd already had my first chip light, your comments are not worth much.

Anyhow...

H

Gosh H.....at least i had some to drop..........by the way, are you actually smart enough to figure out how old i really am?

Oh, and from what i hear, the way you fly.....chip lights are a common occurence :rolleyes:

So, aaaaaahhhhhhmmmmmmm, back to the original topic. I KNOW "chick" pilots aren't this juvenile. :rolleyes: But whatever and la la la. Headin' for a shutdown, so just STFU. :) Peace out. :bye:

(Yeah, yeah. Goin' to wash my mouth out now. :punk: Note to newbies: They really are a great bunch. Once ya get past all this kinda stuff.)