Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Chick Pilots

hurler

Meester Hurler Mam or Sir, you're precisely and typically one of those I mentioned earlier, with that hi-anus attitude, you will never fit and forever try (unsuccessfully) to stir el-crapola. Sorry you didn't make the cut. You're fired. G'd Bye ! :P

PS: This all reminds me of a joke, part of it kinda went like this - you must half bad breath as its so close to your sphinxer ! Come now, lighten up - butt cheek pimples and hemorroids do eventually go away .... :lol:

Alrighty now, time for a bedtime bevy !!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I think Elvis, but ya know looking back or in retrospect, these types of posts are an embarrassment. Falling for or into such an obvious game of mindless, childishish play is not something I'm proud of (though it can be entertaining at times for lack of better things to do). Guess that makes us all human. Now Hurler, no regrets on my part but find yourself your own sandbox, in fact, find another park to play in.

I am sitting in a tent camp in the arctic, thank god for big budgets that afford internet in places like this. (How the **** did I get here)

My cross-shift and I are reading this forum, and we have to say that you are blowing our friggin minds. I love signing in to this site.

Lets see if any savvy can save you from this heckle and jeckle hurler

:stupid:

Ahh my dear Lineworker and Cross-shift person, you best keep your hats on if your minds are being blown out specially being were you are !! :D So, internet in the Arctic and in a tent camp to boot, Jasus things have evolved a smidge! :) Thats a good thing, good for entertainment and takes care of the lonelies a tad! As for the H character, accckkkk this is child play, we've seem them types before and its a matter of a wee bit of time that they either smarten up and join (highly unlikely) or disappear into cyberspace. :shock:

Hang tight, this shouldn't take too long - hopefully before your tour is done! :up:

As for why in the **** you're there, come on now, your doing what you love best and putting in this time is making great old stories for when you're an old story telling fart like us - ahmmm I mean some of us. :P Or, you are an old fart already and just can't picture your life outside a tent ! Either way, you're doing fine :blink: