Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Could Someone Please Post The Ip And Info Of A Mr...

Guest JeffyG

IMHO;

John Moore(if it is his real name or some jackarse using it) does nothing to promote this forum. I do not"love to hate this man" I feel pity for him and truly wonder why he is allowed to spew forth comments and basically bring people to his level. I was not included in the "all" for cleaning of thread and wonder why the moderator seems to justify his actions for this but not other removals......

Keep ALLLL the people happy and ban John Moore or perhaps people will not come back,,,why visit a place where the likes of John Moore who openly dislike pilots are allowed to puke out their verm,,,nothing to do with free speech, it is like touching a hot stove, if you don't like being hurt you won't go there again.

As a side note, if someone is using Mr Moore as a pawn to create a rif and interest here then you are indeed sick.

sc

I was not included in the "all" for cleaning of thread and wonder why the moderator seems to justify his actions for this but not other removals......

Hi Skullcap,

I am sorry if the "all" that I was referring to confused you, it was not my intention. I was referring to everyone who sent me a note asking to do something about the thread.

Yes, I did clarified my stance on this, as rarely do I ever get involved in deleting post. To that effect, I almost always state why I change (moderate) someting when I do. ;)

fly safe,

Ronnie