Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Power Check Computer Programs

Fish

Guest Bullet Remington

If anybody does actually find a Power Check program, I'd love to get my old, knurled paws on it as well!

I'm also looking for a Weight and Balance Calutaion program for the Astar and the 206's as well. My freaqkin calculator is getting a work out!

I'm not looking for one of those amature pilot ones :punk: like those listed on Ray's site. I'm looking for the "Professional" :P programs used by engineers to make those amendment pages we insert into the AFM thast the driver's never even look at! :lol:

If anybody does actually find a Power Check program, I'd love to get my old, knurled paws on it as well!

I'm also looking for a Weight and Balance Calutaion program for the Astar and the 206's as well. My freaqkin calculator is getting a work out!

I'm not looking for one of those amature pilot ones :punk: like those listed on Ray's site. I'm looking for the "Professional" :P programs used by engineers to make those amendment pages we insert into the AFM thast the driver's never even look at! :lol:

Hey Bullet, I have a few types of what you are looking for. I'm currently at home for a couple of days, but could send them off to you early next week if you like.

Just PM me with where you want'em emailed to.

cheers,

RTR

I am looking for the programs that plot Power Checks on the computer. I've seen them and heard about them, but are they accurate? Anybody have a line on where I can get them?

Good Day All

Check out this page under aviation, down the page to Useful downloads.

http://electrocution.com/aviation/

I do not know how good they are but a place to start.