Sign in to follow this  
412driver

Another One?

If the probabilty of the number of accidents that happened in 2006 is computed it will be a low number. It is dangerous to declare this to be a statistical anomoly and ignore it. A number of events occurred that were unlikely to occur. This means that something is wrong.

"poking bees nest with a stick" as I ponder the reality that accidents add to the experience level, but not in the way you want.

My take on the accidents is that we always refer to the "rate" and it's clear, more flying = more risk = more liklihood of accidents, and although experience level does play a part, more than likely the culprit is the situation around you at the time....and even then, the past experience, just isn't enough......

something you are forgetting fenestrom,

We set up the " situation " the fact is the decisions we make are normaly the reason for a bent machine.

just my thoughts

rob

that is probably true in most aspects.

since we don't know all the circumstances in this years accidents, we can only guess at this point if it holds true or not.

There are times when the decisions are the right ones, just wrong time, if you get what I'm saying.