Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Dominion-pegasus Helicopters Pilots And Engineers

I was looking through "Just Converstion" and saw an item on TransQuebec Helicopters and it got me to thinking about Dom-Peg people. I wonder is anyone knows names and what these folks are doing now. I'll throw out a few names to start with--John Rowe, John Gould, Buck Spears, and Randy Brading. Anyone else with some names and whereabouts. I started with them in the early seventies.

I hope folks come forward for you, Hover Lover. :) I KNOW there are people here from Dom-Peg days. Don'tcha just love reunions? B) It'll come. Just be patient. ;)

Man, TQN, I would have thought I'd have heard something by now (five days later). Yes, reunions are nice. There have been a couple I have known about, but they both took place when I was out in the boonies. The things I have missed over the years cause of the boonies-weddings, funerals, anniversaries etc etc.

I did know your uncle Roy. Met him a few times up in Baie James in the 70's. He was with TQ and I was with Dom-Peg-Okanagan-Lac St. Jean Aviation. We just met, in passing sort of thing. It was several years after his passing, that I even heard bout it. Back to this site in another few days. Bye

I was looking through "Just Converstion" and saw an item on TransQuebec Helicopters and it got me to thinking about Dom-Peg people. I wonder is anyone knows names and what these folks are doing now. I'll throw out a few names to start with--John Rowe, John Gould, Buck Spears, and Randy Brading. Anyone else with some names and whereabouts. I started with them in the early seventies.

There is a John Rowe who is now retired and was an instructor at Canadore. He is still in North Bay and doing well...........................if it's the same guy HL.

Cheers

R

I did know your uncle Roy. Met him a few times up in Baie James in the 70's. He was with TQ and I was with Dom-Peg-Okanagan-Lac St. Jean Aviation. We just met, in passing sort of thing. It was several years after his passing, that I even heard bout it. Back to this site in another few days. Bye

:shock: Oh, sure...hit and run! :punk: AHAHAHA! I had a good feeling about you and now I know why! PINCH FER YOU for waiting nearly a year to tell me that, Hover Lover! That's awesome; made me smile a mile wide. :D Please do PM me if you feel like chattin.' :) I am just curious about one or two things. (Yeah, okay, maybe more...I never know 'til I get the one or two out!) :P

Am truly sorry for all of life's celebrations you've missed out on while doin' your do. It happens. He missed out on so many, too. <_< *Sigh* Many, many have.

But hey! Here's to the best of times, eh? :rolleyes: I will see if I can drum up some feedback for you here. I think I know of a few fellas that you probably already know. Just give it a little more time and keep checkin'. Okeedokee?

Too surprising. Too funny! Giddyup! :up:

I sure wish you would have put this Dom-Peg thread under Discussions > Heli Ops, Hover Lover. :) Some true-blues read only that forum and never make it to some of these others. I'll cross my fingers that a moderator might wave his magic wand for you...and if all else fails, I'll try blatant bribery. :prop: