Dominion-pegasus Helicopters Pilots And Engineers

Done like walkin on slippery feet.

:huh: No idea what that means, Rbird. :rolleyes: But thanks bunches!

Wow, the power of on of the chosen

Nuh-uh! Pinch fer you, Brother! He just didn't want me to start grovelin' and whinin' and carryin' on. :) Not that I ever do that anyway. :P Aw, c'mon. It's where it needs to be now. ;)

...but it was where it should have been in the first place, this is conversation, not something relating to current operations. Just goes to show how the "circle" works around here. :down:

To keep it on topic and avoiding an official warning, google those names....you'll probably be surpised. Google Rocks.

And please Mike R, as the big guy, you know this:

"The Verticalmag.com Forums have provided a "Just Conversation" for more casual and social chat. Please keep items of interest to the community that are not related to the forum topics to this area. Any poster who makes posts or comments designed at hi-jacking or derailing any user thread will be issued an official warning from staff. "

Keep your boys towing the line.

I trained at canadore 72-74...with a guy named chris franklin...I do believe he ended of working for dom/peg in 74-75....had another friend,an engineer,I think he started with dom/peg before going with helivoyager...name was george marsaleck..better known as jungle george..has passed away...great guy....pottsy... :shock: :up:

Met Dale Simpson in the Baie James in the early seventies, John Schultz was`ex Dominion, George Marselik and a bunch of other guys, just having memory problems.

Put Jack F to bed numerous times at the Royal York (conventions), met Ernie G in 1956 on the Mid-Canada Line in Scheffferville.

Did the takeover of DOM-PEG with a bunch of other guys when Okie bought them out.

Cheers, Don

well, may as well put my 2 cents in. I was just a young kid, came out of central tech in 1975. started in the componet shop. paid the dues sort of speak. cleaned the paint off the gearboxes and tore them down. got to put some back together as well as time went on. was a great starting place even though hated the gunk tank.

had a few trips into the field just to get the feel of things. Worked with Bob and Jim in there. great 2 guys to guide the young kid. Headed to Great Lakes soon after Okanogan came in.

Today, still at it at 50. but in the west. hope to finish by 55. think it may be possible. have had a great time, great friends. would not change it for my life.

Thanks to Dom-Peg for the beginnings.

I see this item has been moved. Well, it's sure nice to get some replys. I started with Dom-Peg in May of 72. Ron Boyd was Chief Pilot and John Benben was chief engineer, I believe. John Rowe (Skid Row) used to fly the company C185 travelling around Ont and Quebec doing sign outs. Dale Simpson is retired and living on Vancouver Island with his wife.

Some of you folks out there, I must know. I worked with John Schultz (Schultzie) for a while when he was with Toronto Helicopters. When I met George Marseluk, he was working for Heli-Voyegeur????? in 1973. Spent some time with him and John Duan in a tent in Lac Attila in Baie James. I didn't know he worked for Dom Peg. Steve Cotterell and I spent time in Pickle Lake in 72. CHris Franklin, I lost tract of, as well as most others. Also knew a Chuck Burke at DP as well. Anyone know of a George McKay? Don MacDonald died in an ac accident. Sure wish I could remember some other names and know what they're doing now.

Thanks TQN for getting a better response to this subject.

Keep the names coming. Cheers for now everyone! Keep the names and stories coming!!!!!

I see this item has been moved. Well, it's sure nice to get some replys. I started with Dom-Peg in May of 72. Ron Boyd was Chief Pilot and John Benben was chief engineer, I believe. John Rowe (Skid Row) used to fly the company C185 travelling around Ont and Quebec doing sign outs. Dale Simpson is retired and living on Vancouver Island with his wife.

Some of you folks out there, I must know. I worked with John Schultz (Schultzie) for a while when he was with Toronto Helicopters. When I met George Marseluk, he was working for Heli-Voyegeur????? in 1973. Spent some time with him and John Duan in a tent in Lac Attila in Baie James. I didn't know he worked for Dom Peg. Steve Cotterell and I spent time in Pickle Lake in 72. CHris Franklin, I lost tract of, as well as most others. Also knew a Chuck Burke at DP as well. Anyone know of a George McKay? Don MacDonald died in an ac accident. Sure wish I could remember some other names and know what they're doing now.

Thanks TQN for getting a better response to this subject.

Keep the names coming. Cheers for now everyone! Keep the names and stories coming!!!!!

not sure of George Mckay. Lynn McKay flying for great slave. Chopper Chuck still going strong with great slave as well.