Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Okay, So We Covered Where To Get Them But Which One To You Like

Our company recently purchased four Alpha Eagles. All of us have been happy with our helmets, very comfortable and light. We ordered them with the hard and soft visor covers, which can be changed over in a minute. Excellent for those aircraft where you need the extra clearance, or so you dont scratch a bubble window.

We purchased them thru Maxcraft Avionics in Richmond, B.C. and dealt with Alex who provided excellent service.

BSH

I have a Gallet 250. I like it but am looking at an eagle or the HGU. It has not held up well. The inside has rotted out on the inside ( all the fabric that surrounds the face) and, even with the soft seals and a good fit I find it Loud. It is light and the field of vision out of it is great. I have had it 2.5 years and flown 1300+ hours in it. It is way better than the SPH.

The price of Eagles has come down here in the US 1100 dollars. But I cant seem to get one with a soft visor cover.

just my 2 cents worth

JFK

Some Guy

Do yourself a favour and listen to Hanging Out! I tried to get it through your fat head for weeks but you wouldn't listen to me. HGU 84 is a great helmet! You can get it cheaper through flighthelmets.com.

VX

Did you read my post on "Work related pranks" there Vertical X?

Cheers

SG

you schmuck!! lol