What Was He Thinking?

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Actually i feel this thread has been beneficial. K.D. was playing top gun pilot with someone elses equipment, and was terminated, with just cause. He will also have that hanging around his neck when he goes job hunting. "That" is a lesson learned the hard way........ :(

Nice to see healthy debate and various opinions on what is acceptable, or isn't... ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc.

1. A 206 like the one on the video is worth about 500K so the media exagerated as normal saying 1 miilion. The pilot was not trained in Canada. If he was Marc please let me know and I will have a chat with Transport and have his instructor CAT 1,2,3, or 4 revoked.

KK2

This hole matter of stupidity

IS CLOSED!

OK CM, But please stop posting photos of me playing hockey!

As far as TC is concerned don't think for 1 minute that they are not monitoring the public media.

OK, VIH MAN ! Company Boy! Watch you P's and Q's , But then agian you are a losing liberal and not a member of the CPC, nor where you Delegate to the merger of the PC and Alliance. So what is it exacty you are saying, I am confused. Perhaps you are still sucking on the liberal tiit. Hoping to win the next federal election, BOB ReA Boy!! OMG!!!!

KK2