Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Zorenc & Mattson

The last time I talked to Joe was a few years ago. Ed Pruss told me that he was in Lethbridge. I called him and we talked for some time. He was not very well according to Ed but Joe did not elaborate.

We were in the Army together and I first met him in the days when we used to get paid by roll call. We stood in line in alphabetical order and at the end of the line were Joe and myself. Kip Piercy was not far ahead of us with Roger Ranger, Bruce Messier and Roger Melanson.

Continued to work with Joe at Bow and Okanagan and the memories are great.

Regards

carholme

Thanks,

I did a search last night and found his address in Lethbridge. I'll pass along to "Mr. Mac-Eye". Dave is on his way to Angola on the Puma as soon as the BM finds accommodation for him.

I worked with Joe a few years ago in 1995 when we were shortening the first few 61's to Shortsky's in Bellingham. Last I heard he was taking care of a 204 a few summers ago.

RH