River Runs, Unsafe?

nobul

another crazy flight, too bad its so unsafe and unprofessional, Loos like a heap of fun!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u13TSWSL47o

Looks like a heap of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You appear to be as much of an idiot as the fool who did this flight. Saying it looks like fun minimizes the danger of what he did and encourages other fools to emulate him. Unfortunately, we all know that there are certain among us who are either permanantly or temporarily capeable of this type of stupidity. I've been flying for 39 years and have known of many incidents, some fatal, of fools flying low down narrow valleys, and flying very low over water. His camera was sprayed with the water for Christ sake!!!!!!!! The comments of another about TC being the pilot were obviously made in ignorance of the facts of the Magnum helicopter pilot. TC obviously was not flying the helicopter in the series, but the actual pilot was killed doing exactly this type of flying for the series. Whatever the jurisdiction of this flight I hope this fool loses his licence. He has shown a remarkable lack of good judgement and making the film public shows that this lack was not a temporary affliction.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So chopper_guy.....what do you do for fun?

I don't risk the lives of my passengers or the helicopter in assinine stunts. Anyone who sees this flight, or the previous example given in this forum, as legitimate exercises is nuts. To do anything but try to discourage this type of foolishness is reckless.

thanks for answering the question.....

I'd like to just elaborate on the "stunt"....as defined by the dictionary....it's only something daring, done to attract attention.

If you could elaborate more, that would be appreciated.

Sorry, I'm not interested in playing word games with you.

Looks like a heap of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You appear to be as much of an idiot as the fool who did this flight. Saying it looks like fun minimizes the danger of what he did and encourages other fools to emulate him. Unfortunately, we all know that there are certain among us who are either permanantly or temporarily capeable of this type of stupidity. I've been flying for 39 years and have known of many incidents, some fatal, of fools flying low down narrow valleys, and flying very low over water. His camera was sprayed with the water for Christ sake!!!!!!!! The comments of another about TC being the pilot were obviously made in ignorance of the facts of the Magnum helicopter pilot. TC obviously was not flying the helicopter in the series, but the actual pilot was killed doing exactly this type of flying for the series. Whatever the jurisdiction of this flight I hope this fool loses his licence. He has shown a remarkable lack of good judgement and making the film public shows that this lack was not a temporary affliction.

Oh! OooooH! ???

I thought that the guy that got killed in the Magnum series, was because the 500 that he was driving threw a blade. Thats why the AD came out on the blades or was it the lead lag links?

And by the way I know that it wasn't TC the actor flying the machine. I was making lite of the subject! Gees don't get your shorts bent out of shape over this. :huh: